Lemon Herb Wild Turkey BreastPrep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 6 hrs | Servings: | Calories:
- 3lbs. boneless skinless turkey breast
- 2 cups Turkey Broth (or chicken broth)
- 1/4 cup Salted Butter (thinly sliced, divided)
- 2 tsp Lemon Zest
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 sprigs Rosemary
- 1 tbsp. Garlic (minced, divided)
- Add turkey broth to a 6-8 quart crockpot and add 4-6 thin slices of butter to the broth along with half of the lemon zest, Italian seasoning and garlic.
- Place wild turkey breast on top of the butter slices in the crock pot.
- Evenly sprinkle the remaining lemon zest, Italian seasoning, garlic, and butter slices over the turkey breast
- Add 2 sprigs of rosemary to the crockpot, cover, and cook on high for 4 hours of low for 6 hours.
- Once cooked, remove the turkey breast from the crockpot and slice.
- Serve with gravy and lemon slices.